Landlord Insurance you can rely on

Our Landlord Insurance protects you and your property. We cover you for loss of rent or alternative accommodation, and our policy is flexible so you can choose the cover that’s right for you.

What is Landlord Insurance?

Landlord Insurance policies provide Buildings Insurance cover for the structure of the home including its permanent fixtures and fittings and outbuildings. Buildings Insurance will protect you in the event of damage to your rental property from events such as fire, storms, flooding, subsidence and more.

You can also add in Landlord Contents Insurance as an optional extra, which will protect the household goods, furniture and furnishings that you own in your rental property from events such as fires, storms, flooding and theft among others. Contents Insurance is not available without Buildings, except in circumstances where the Buildings are tied to another insurer, such as in the case of a leasehold flat.