Reach your financial goals with our flexible saving products: made for you and managed by experts.
Stocks and shares ISA
Pay in from £20 a month or a £100 lump sum. More potential for returns than a cash ISA and a tax-efficient way to save.
- Save up to £20,000 this tax year
- No fixed term but consider investing for at least five years
- Options for new and experienced investors
Pay in from £20 a month or a £100 lump sum.
Start investing in your child’s future today.
- Save up to £4,368 this tax year
- Anyone can pay in to maximise savings
- The money is locked in until they turn 18
Learn the basics
We can help you understand how to do more with your money through our stocks and shares ISA.
Explore our articles, covering everything from Getting Started, Market Insights and Conscious Investing.
Frequently asked questions
Explore our questions covering:
- Junior ISAs,
- and My Account.